Wednesday

propolis for children



Along with royal jelly and honey, propolis is part of the miracle trio of bee hive,  being among many others and most powerful anti-infective medicinal product knew until now. Scientists increasingly more than
preoccupied about the extraordinary properties of this natural medicine, have observed that this destroy no less than 21 bacteria, 9 species of fungus and neutralises the 30 types of viruses, including their varieties.
Respiratory viroses are effectively combated by propolis because of its potent antiviral actions. In no such cases administered of child antibiotics because they will not have no effect. Antibiotics only work for conditions caused by bacteria. So use propolis to combat the effects of respiratory virosis and boost the immune system to fight against viruses.
If to first of cold symptoms are administered propolis tincture at higher doses (2-3 x 3ml/zi in adults and 2-3 x 3 drops / kg / day in young children, mixed with honey), healing is more faster and the symptoms are much easier. Also to stimulate immunity in children and infants, experts recommend parents aqueous propolis extract, one to three drops per kg body weight per day. They say that this product is very effective especially in children who spend more time in communities because through prophylaxis the children will cool more slowly, until the colds will become the exception and not the rule.
The propolis can be used successfully in diseases of the digestive, or viral infections, as well enteritis or acute and chronic colitis. In this case take 50 drops of propolis tincture in a teaspoon of honey or on a piece of bread, 3-4 times per day. If the small suffer from parasitic diseases such as infection with Giardia Lambros protozoan, then be taken a teaspoon of tincture on a piece of bread 3 times a day before meals.
Treatment is administered one week and can be resumed if needed.

1 comment:

  1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete